SEICAA offers homeownership opportunities with affordable monthly payments to qualified buyers in Southeastern Idaho.
- Households cannot exceed 80% Area Median Income.
- Committment to homeownership.
- Must be able to legally enter into a contract.
- Homebuyers are required to complete Education Courses.
- Acceptable credit score (credit counseling available).
- Adequate income and work history.
Top Reasons to Purchase a Self-Help Housing Home
- Open the Door to Your Future
- Protect Your Investment
- Affordable Monthly Payments
- Financial Assistance
- “Labor Contribution”
Congratulations to the 78th family that SEICAA has assisted in Southeast Idaho obtain affordable homeownership. SEICAA offers homeownership in all the counties it serves. SEICAA accepts applications from individuals interested in homeownership with focus in Oneida, Franklin, Caribou and Bannock Counties.
Click Image to see Larger Floorplans
2017 Area Median Income Guidelines
|1 Person||2 Person||4 Person||6 Person|
SEICAA: 208-232-1114 x139
Mail Applications to:
641 N. 8th Ave.
Pocatello, ID 83201
or e-mail it to email@example.com