Understanding How to Manage Money is Important to Self Sufficiency
- How to create and live on a household budget
- Understanding your Credit Rating
- How to watch for Identity Theft and Predatory Lending
- Importance and role of savings accounts
- Monitoring your credit
Money Management Courses throughout southeast Idaho are on a rotating basis. Courses are offered in the following counties: Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida, and Power. SEICAA offers focus topics in Money Smart Workshops.
Contact SEICAA to request a course in your county (must have at least 4 participants in each group to hold a course in areas outside of Pocatello).
208-232-1114 x 114
- Repairing your credit
- Setting financial goals
- Pay-down debt
- Individual counseling
- Offered throughout southeast Idaho
- In person, over the phone, or web-based assistance