Meals on Wheels provides nutritious meals to homebound elderly and/or disabled individuals. But more than meals, we also provide a connection with the outside community, a daily “check-in” to ensure client safety and well-being, and essential services. We remember our clients on their birthdays and special holidays, because many of them do not have family or friends nearby with whom they can celebrate.
Providing essential food and other crucial services to so many deserving people takes many helpful and caring individuals. This team effort results in an invaluable service to some of our region’s most vulnerable people. Whether they’re living on fixed incomes or recovering from hospitalization, Meals on Wheels recipients deserve adequate nutrition ensured by a visit from the friendly face and kind words of someone who cares.
- Meals meet 1/3 RDA Daily Nutritional Requirements
- Weekend meals available
- Meals for eligible Medicaid recipients
- Subsidized meals available based on eligibility (age 60+ and homebound)
- Private Pay meals also available
How can I help?
- Make a monetary donation
- Buy gas cards
- Participate in our annual Driving For Dough golf tournament
- Volunteer to deliver
- Sign up for friendly visits
- Buy Christmas gifts for Meals on Wheels Clients
Proud Sponsor of Annual Subaru Share the Love Event
SEICAA is proud to partner with Phil Meador Subaru in Pocatello for the Annual Subaru Share the Love event! Please click here for more more information on how this program can continue providing much needed nutritious meals, coupled with a health and safety visit for local senior and disabled homebound individuals in Bannock County.