SEICAA’s Avenues for Hope Campaign
The 2022 Avenues for Hope campaign begins at 8:00am on December 12, 2022! Donations received from our Avenues for Hope campaign benefit our Veterans Services, overseen by SEICAA’s Affordable Housing division and home to our Freedom LZ emergency shelter for homeless veterans.
Since 1990, homeless veterans have worked with SEICAA to overcome poverty barriers and attain self-sufficiency. Additionally, SEICAA offers participants opportunities to receive the services they deserve, including:
- Referral to VA Healthcare Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Home Loans
- Life Insurance
- Burial Benefits
SEICAA’s Veterans Services is recognized nationally as a Community Service Excellence Award recipient, earned for its dedication to veterans and their needs.
Donations received will help our team provide welcome kits (linens, pillows, towels, etc.) for new participants, shop for groceries, and provide transportation to necessary appointments. Larger donations will be used to cover medication, dental, and vision costs for uninsured veterans until our team has helped them enroll for benefits. Our goal for this year’s campaign is $5,000.
Below are our donation levels for this year’s campaign:
- $25 – Helps pay for welcome packages and groceries.
- $50 – Helps pay for transportation to and from necessary appointments.
- $75 – Helps pay for medications for uninsured participants.
- $100 – Helps pay for dental and vision costs for uninsured participants.